Dispatch, Delivery & Returns
IMPORTANT ORDER INFORMATION
- Delivery is only available within New Zealand
- To change or cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible. As your chunky knit is made to order, if I have started creating your order you may be unable to cancel the order
- We are unable to offer an in-person collection or return service
DISPATCH & DELIVERY
Our chunky knits are handmade to order so please allow up to two weeks for your handcrafted creations to be made. If you require your chunky knit urgently, please contact us to discuss before placing your order.
Our wool only products are supplied to order so please allow up to 10 days for these to be dispatched.
An email will be sent once your order has been dispatched (usually 2 business days). Don't forget to check your junk email folder if you have not received a dispatch notification as expected.
Please contact us if you have not received the dispatch notification after 4 business days.
Parcels sent within New Zealand are sent using Pass the Parcel (we are unable to send internationally). Once your parcel leaves the depot, please allow 3 business days for delivery. Delivery to the South Island or Rural Delivery nationwide can take up to 4 business days.
Please contact us, if you are concerned with a delayed delivery.
Please be advised that parcels will be delivered to the address entered at the checkout. Any parcels that are returned to Kasie Creates because the delivery address has been entered incorrectly will incur an additional delivery charge.
Any deliveries accepted by a person residing at the address provided are the customer's responsibility.
We sincerely hope that when your parcel arrives, you are happy with your purchase. Please be advised that as per the Consumers Guarantees Act, we are not obliged to provide a refund or exchange for change of mind or circumstances.
We have made every effort to reproduce colours on this site however, due to differences in monitors and screen settings, we are unable to guarantee the colour you see on your screen will reflect the colour of the item.
Our raw wool products are unable to be returned once the wool has been used.
Returning a Faulty Item
Everything we sell is handmade in New Zealand and as such a machine finish is not possible. The pure New Zealand wool used for our chunky knits is unspun - that's how they get it so chunky. It is delicate in nature and should be treated with care. The wool will pill – gently pull the pills off. The wool will also shed – keep a lint roller handy!
Your chunky knit is not machine washable. Spot clean with a damp cloth. Small flaws, yarn inconsistencies and pulling and molting from normal use are not deemed to be faults. In the unlikely event that your item is faulty or not what you expected, please contact us within 24 hours.
Please read the conditions below for returning incorrect or faulty items:
- Contact us and quote your order number, and advise what the fault is
- Post the item using a tracked service, to the address given when the return is accepted
- Contact us and advise that you have returned the item, and quote the tracking number
- The item must be returned to Kasie Creates within 14 days of the delivery date
- The item must be in original condition
- Please note sale items can not be returned
If returned items meet the above conditions a refund will be issued within 3 business days.